FURminator(R) Dog Rake
A well groomed pet is a happy, healthy pet.
With the FURminator(R) line of professional quality grooming tools, you can achieve professional results in your own home. As industry innovators and experts on pet hair, FURminator(R) understands the entire shedding cycle and the role that hair care and hygiene play in helping to reduce shedding and make you and your pet happy. For that reason, FURminator(R) developed a high-performance line of hair-care, nail, hygiene, and waterless products.
- FURflex head making it easier to use on body contours
- Rounded pins rotate 360 degrees to remove tangles and mats with minimal tugging and skin irritation
- Intended for use on pets with long coats.
- Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortable in your hand
Instructions for Use
1. Before using a FURminator(R) Professional Grooming Tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
2. Use gentle strokes across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth. Start from the head and work your way back, using extra care near the pet’s stomach, legs, genitals and anus. Focus on removing tangles or mats, but avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, instead use short, gentle strokes along your pet’s coat. If you notice any redness or irritation, discontinue use.
3. This Rake can be used before bathing to help remove mats and tangles. Always try to remove all mats and tangles before bathing. If the mats are too large for you to comfortably remove, you may need to visit a professional groomer.
4. Regular use will help remove loose hair, prevent mats and stimulate the health of the skin. Use the FURminator(R) Rake once a week for a few minutes each session to remove excess hair and debris and help keep your pet looking his best.