With the Clear Proof® Acne System, you get an effective regimen clinically shown to provide clearer skin in just 7 days.* But it’s more than just fast results that makes an acne system worthy of your attention. To truly get your acne under control takes a consistent program with results over time.
In an extensive 12-week independent clinical study conducted under the supervision of a dermatologist, people showed continued improvement in their skin during 12 weeks of use.*
To build on this excitement, we also asked people from coast to coast to try the Clear Proof® Acne System and share their thoughts. The results were clear. Three out of four people said they would switch to the Clear Proof® Acne System.† Why? Because they said it clears up pimples faster than their previous regimens.† And that says a lot.
*Based on a 12-week independent clinical study
†Results reflect the percentage of panelists who agreed with the statements during a three-week independent consumer study.
Apply in this order:
- Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel**
- Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner**
- Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel**
- Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin
Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide are both recognized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and U.S. dermatologists as effective acne-fighting ingredients. So what makes them different?
- Salicylic acid acts like an exfoliant to promote the easy removal of dead skin cells. As such, it helps keep pores unclogged and reduce the buildup of P. acnes bacteria.
- Benzoyl peroxide (BPO), on the other hand, is an oxygen-releasing ingredient that kills bacteria. P. acnes bacteria flourish when there’s a lack of oxygen, like in a clogged pore. By creating an oxygen-rich environment, BPO can help reduce the number of P. acnes bacteria that can cause lesions to form. It also can help in dissolving the buildup of dead skin cells.
The combination of these ingredients attacks acne in multiple ways to not only help clear up existing acne but also help keep future acne from forming in the first place.
Claims and Benefits
Teens / Young Adults
Showed a significant reduction in the number of pimples after 12 weeks.*
Ages 18-24 (3-week consumer study)
- 8 out of 10 (80%) said the Clear Proof® Acne System clears up pimples faster than their previous regimen.†
- 98% said the regimen was easy to use.†
- 3 out of 4 agreed the Clear Proof® Acne System helped them gain control of their acne.†
- 88% showed a significant reduction in the number of pimples after 12 weeks.††
- 88% had clearer skin after 12 weeks.††
- 94% said it helped them achieve clearer skin.†
- 87% said it leaves skin looking radiant.†
- 86% said it fades the look of lingering acne spots.†
- 8 out of 10 (80%) said they would purchase and continue using the Clear Proof® Acne System.†
- 8 out of 10 (82%) said they would switch to the Clear Proof® Acne System.†
- 85% said it clears up pimples fast.†
- 7 out of 10 (72%) showed significant reduction in the number of pimples after one week.††
- 9 out of 10 (90%) had clearer skin after 12 weeks.††
- 8 out of 10 (82%) agreed the Clear Proof® Acne System fades the look of lingering acne spots.†
- 8 out of 10 (80%) said the Clear Proof® Acne System provides a serious solution to clearing up acne.†