SAFE. EFFECTIVE. NON-TOXIC.
We use simple, nontoxic ingredients you can understand
Acidophilus(natural bacteria found in intestines)
Castor Bean Oil
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Arrowroot Powder(derived from tropical plants)
PEOPLE LOVE US
Check out some of the reviews below from real people just like you who purchased Native Deodorant and love it!
- Stephanie H.February 20, 20185 out of 5So far great. I only tried the plain, but want to try the scented. I gave my daughter the scented. She is a dancer and works up a sweat. I need to ask her what she thinks of Native.Was this review helpful to you?
- Holly D.February 20, 20185 out of 5SMELLS DELICIOUS AND WORKSBest natural deodorant I have found. The smell is divine (I use the coconut/vanilla scent) and it lasts all day.Was this review helpful to you?
- Megan S.February 20, 20185 out of 5NATURAL, SAFE AND EFFECTIVEI cannot say enough good things about Native deodorant. A good friend did a bunch of research for me, by trying out a lot of other products. This one is THE BEST. So happy I made the switch!Was this review helpful to you?
- Stefani B.February 20, 20185 out of 5BEST EVER!I’ve tried several natural deodorants and I’m always disappointed because nothing seems to work. Native WORKS!!! Not only does Native keep me smelling fresh throughout the day but it doesn’t break out my sensitive skin like other deodorants do!Was this review helpful to you?
- Drew D.February 20, 20183 out of 5WORKS PRETTY WELLI switched from Secret, and while I miss the “fresh shower” smell of that, I feel much better not putting junk on my body. I will say that my transition has taken awhile, so be prepared to feel sweaty and stinky the first month or so. It will take some time! I like the Coconut and Vanilla smell, but think I will try something else next time to see if that helps me with that “fresh” smell I am after.Was this review helpful to you?
- Abby M.February 20, 20185 out of 5LOVE IT!!I loved all the scents I tried! It really work and I felt great all day!Was this review helpful to you?
- Rhonda R.February 20, 20185 out of 5ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!I love this deodorant! My old deodorant was making me smell like B.O. So I needed a change…. Since this has no aluminum I decided to try it! And love itWas this review helpful to you?
- Crystal L.February 20, 20185 out of 5THE FRAGRANCES ARE SO PURE.I have been using plan baking soda for a couple of years now because all of the natural deodorants didn’t work. Baking soda is messy and boring so I decided to try Native and, I am so glad I did. I just wish I could buy the chocolate covered strawberry from the valentines collection by it’s self. Hint Hint Native!Was this review helpful to you?
- Kari H.February 20, 20185 out of 5HAPPY PITSThis made it easy to go through my day without worrying to refresh my deodorant. Thanks for doing the homework to provide a non toxic product.Was this review helpful to you?
- Latisha C.February 20, 20185 out of 5IT REALLY WORKS!!For a frequent gym goer, it’s nice to find an all natural deodorant that really works! Highly recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- Claire P.February 20, 20184 out of 5SMELLS GOOD, FEELS DRY, EXPENSIVEI like it. Most natural deodorants I had tried really don’t work. I had to try native twice, because it says it works best after a week, and I didn’t have that long before my wedding to try it. It didn’t seem to work, but I gave it another shot. I usually use arm & hammer essentials.I haven’t used anti perspirant in a while, so the dry feeling putting it on was weird (almost painful) at first. It works great – it keeps its scent all day. It does leave a residue on your clothes, but it seems to wash off fine, and doesn’t stain. I’ve seen some other brands with similar ingredients and may try them because they’re a third of the price. Waiting to see how it performs in the summer….I may be hooked.Was this review helpful to you?
- Leah H.February 20, 20185 out of 5EXCELLANTI have been looking for a non toxic deodorant for my 12yr old daughter for some time. She perspires quite a bit and I found the natural products I tried did not control odour. Native has solved that problem beautifully. I purchased the Sample Pack and Pear and Lavender is her favourite. I just wish NATIVE was more readily available in Australia.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lupita S.February 19, 20185 out of 5OMGOSH!I’ve never felt sooo good in a NATURAL deodorant! the scents are amazing and not over powering at all. PLEASE bring back the Valentine’s ROSE scent & Champagne scent PLEASE!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Shonna B.February 19, 20185 out of 5ONE WORD… MENOPAUSEMenopause brings about some unpleasant changes. One of the worst was not being able to manage my b.o. I exfoliated and shaved every day… Still smelled after I got out of the shower. So I cleaned my underarms with rubbing alcohol. By the time I walked to my room to put on my deodorant the smell had returned. Deodorant only lasted awhile. I have been desperate and googled a deodorant for menopause. So happy I found and ordered this!!! No more stinky pits! I’m in control of at least this one thing now and feeling much more confident!